All prices are negotiable to an extent and based off of one character, in color unless requested otherwise. Payment can be made over Paypal (details given out at the time of purchase). Please feel free to contact me for commissions via note or comment to this journal.
Samples of my art:
$15 (for each figure)
- Weapon Reference $10-$15
- 18+ Art $15-$20+
- (I am willing to try to do this, additional information might be required and consistency is an unknown - I will charge extra for multiple characters/difficult scenes - I am comfortable with most kinks/niche 18+ things so feel free to ask! I'll let you know if it's something I'm not comfortable with, or if I don't think my skills are up the task but it doesn't hurt to ask ;3)
- Background $1-$10+
- (I can not do invisible backgrounds so all art will be done on a dark gray solid background unless otherwise requested. Any other single-tone color is available upon request. More detailed/dynamic backgrounds extra.)
- Building a character from description $5 and then $15+
- (I charge $5 for an extended consultation, effectively defining exactly what is that you want. I charge this only if I have to do a sketch and send it to you for verification/make multiple changes/if you have only a little to work with. It's expected if I do this that I will expect you to be in contact enough that I can ask you questions to ensure you get what you're looking for.)
- Costume design $5-$15+
- (If you just want a sketch, or an idea on a wire frame it's less expensive than if you want your character drawn in it ;3)
On request, when I have finished my sketch I will show it to you, and if there is anything you would like changed I will do my best to make your art dreams come true ;3
Don't hesitate to ask if there isn't something listed up here that you would like! I'm willing to try!
Also I DO sign ALL of my work. I am an artist, and even if you buy a work of art from me I WILL put my signature on it. However you can do whatever you like with the art I do for you - use it as a reference for your character, display it on your computer/site/whatever, make prints of it, put it on a tee-shirt whatever. --- Except removing my signature --- It's how I claim my art, and removing it is like claiming you drew it yourself.